To configure Single Sign-On in Kore using Bitium, you must first add the Kore app to your Bitium account, and then copy URLs and the security certificate from Bitium into your Kore account. This topic describes how to add the Kore app to your Bitium account, and then access the URLs and certificate needed for the Kore configuration for SSO using Bitium.
To complete this procedure, you must have already selected Bitium as a SAML provider on the Single Sign On page in the Enterprise Admin Console. For more information, see Configure Single Sign-On using SAML.
To add the Kore app to Bitium
- Log on to Bitium.
- On the Manage < Company Name > menu, click Manage Apps, then click Add an App. The Add Apps dialog is displayed.
- In the Search field, enter Kore, and then press Enter. The Install Kore app for Bitium is displayed.
- On the Manage Organization menu, click Manage Apps, and then click Kore.
- On the Single Sign-On tab, in the Select a Single Sign-On Provider section, select SAML Authentication.
- Copy the following URLs from Bitium into the Enterprise Admin Console Bitium configuration section:
- Bitium Login URL field to the Kore Single Sign-On field
- Bitium Logout URL field to the Kore Issuer URL field
- In the Bitium X.509 Certificate field, copy the certificate data, and then paste the data into the Enterprise Admin Console Certificate text box.
Note: Only data after the -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- header and before the -----END CERTIFICATE---- footer should be copied and pasted into Kore.
- In Kore, click Save.
The Identity Provider information successfully updated message is displayed at the top of the page. To test the configuration, log off the Kore Enterprise Admin Console, and log on again. The Bitium portal should be displayed.