After you log on to Kore, the Messages screen is displayed.
Kore messages are like any other text message, but with added features. Message exchange through Kore is highly secure as messages are encrypted at rest and while in transport using the AES-256 encryption standard.
Create a New Message
- On your iOS smartphone, tap the Message icon on the Messages panel or on the Android app, click the Message icon at the top right corner of the screen to create a new message.
- Tap the New message drop-down list to select to create a Chat or an Email.
- Tap the Add icon to add message recipients from Recent, Favorites, Company (if company account), and Device contacts.
- In the Subject field, add an email subject, if applicable.
- Enter the message content, and then optionally add policies and attach files to your message.
- Tap Send to send the message.
Messaging Non-Kore users
You can send a message to a non-Kore user. Simply enter the email ID or mobile number of the user in the To field, and an email or a text message (depending on whether recipient has email ID or mobile number) with a link is generated and sent to the non-Kore user.
Kore emails are perfect when you need to share confidential information with a contact outside of your company network or area. For more information, see Communicate with Kore.