After you log on the Kore Desktop App, the Messages panel is displayed.
Kore messages are like any other text message, but with added features. Message exchange through Kore is highly secure as messages are encrypted at rest and while in transport using the AES-256 encryption standard.
Create a New Message
- In the New message drop-down list on the Messages panel, click the New message.
- Click to add message recipients from Recent, Favorites, and Company (if company account) contacts.
- In the Subject field, add a message subject if you are composing an email message.
- Enter the message content. You can optionally add security policies , attach files , or add emojis to your message.
- Press Enter to send the message.
Messaging Non-Kore users
You can also send a message to a non-Kore user. Simply enter the email ID of the user in the To field, and an email with a link is generated and sent to the non-Kore user. When non-Kore users reply to your message, you will receive a Kore email message.
Kore emails are perfect when you need to share confidential information with a contact outside of your company network or area. For more information, see Communicate with Kore.