On the Account Summary page in the Kore Billing module of the Enterprise Admin Console, you can view and edit information about your Kore account. You can view and modify the Kore plan that you are enrolled in, for example, Enterprise, the number of managed users, payment plan as monthly or annually, and the type of payment method.
Depending on the type of sales contract, for example, online sign up or sales contract, the sections displayed on the Account Summary page will vary. The following illustration is an example of the Account Summary page in the Billing module with the Kore Enterprise plan selected using Annual Billing for fixed subscription billing based on a sales contract with Kore.
The following sections describes the fields and links on the Account Summary page that you can use to view or modify you Kore plan information based on the Kore billing plan.
All online accounts begin as free Kore accounts. To change to a Kore Enterprise plan, you can select a plan and then provide billing information and a payment method.
Modify Subscription Section
In this section, you can view your selected plan, and if desired, change your plan to one of the following:
- Premium with Monthly Billing - When switching from Annual Billing to Monthly Billing, the Monthly Billing will not take effect until the end of the Annual Billing period already paid for.
- Premium with Annual Billing - Annual billing offers a significant discount per user.
Payment Method Section
In the Payment Method section, details for the payment credit card, price per subscription, billing interval, and subscription renewal date is displayed as shown in the previous illustration. You can also:
- Click Change Payment Method to modify the payment method or add a new payment method. For more information, see Change Payment Method.
- Click View Billing History to display the Billing History page to access your billing statements and account transactions. For more information, see Viewing your Billing History.
- Click Cancel Subscription (for online billing plans only) to switch to a free Kore plan.
In This Section
After you have reviewed your Kore Account Summary page, you may want to view previously paid transactions. For more information, see Viewing your Billing History.