In the Preferences section on the Account Summary page in the Billing module for subscription accounts using a Kore sales contract, you can define how subscriptions are handled for new users that join your domain, and how new user subscriptions are handled when there are no available prepaid subscriptions. This topic describes how to set subscription preferences for Kore accounts with sales contracts for fixed subscriptions.
Subscription preferences for new users can be specified as:
- Automatic - When a new user joins, they are automatically assigned a paid subscription, and if needed, new subscriptions can automatically be added.
- Manual - An enterprise admin must manually assign each new user to a paid subscription. When the subscription ends, users are converted to free user account.
To define preferences for new users
- In the Billing module, on the Account Summary page, in the Preferences section, select one of the following when a new user joins:
- Automatically assign them a subscription if available - If enough unused subscriptions are available, new users are automatically assigned a subscription. If there is not an available subscription, the user is assigned to a free account, unless automatic increase for subscription accounts is selected in the next section.
- Leave them in a free plan - New users are assigned to the enterprise as a free account. To assign the user to a paid account, an enterprise admin must add the user as a managed user in the domain.
To define preferences when subscriptions expire
Fixed subscription expire at the end of a sales contract or expiration period defined when assigned.
- In the Billing module, on the Account Summary page, in the Preferences section, select one of the following when a subscription expires:
- Automatically increase subscription account - If there is not an available subscription when the current subscription expires, the subscription account is automatically increased for each subscription required.
- Change them to a free plan - When a subscription expires for a user, the user is converted to a free account even if there are available subscriptions. To assign the user to a paid account, an enterprise admin must add the user as a managed user in the domain.