You may want to change the status of your team, for example, to Suspend, if you no longer want team members to interact. Complete the steps in this procedure to change the team status.
To change team status
- On the Profile & Settings page in the Profile and Settings module, in the Team Admin Console, in the Status drop-down list, select a status for your team, and then click Apply.
- The Changes applied successfully message is displayed at the top of the page.
Depending on the current Status, you can select one of the following:
- Active - The team is available and specified members can interact.
- Suspend - Select to suspend the team. Team members cannot view team messages, posts, rooms or comments. Billing is not stopped.
- Activate: The team is created but the Team Owner has not yet replied to the team invitation.
- Unmanage - Select to change the team from a managed team to an unmanaged team. Billing is stopped. The team is reverted to a Free Kore.ai Messenger plan and continues as an unmanaged team in the domain.
- Delete - Select to delete the team.