You may want to change the status of your space, for example, to Suspend, if you no longer want space member to interact. Complete the steps in this procedure to change the space status.
- On the Profile & Settings page in the Profile and Settings module, in the Space Admin Console, in the Status drop-down list, select a status for your space, and then click Apply.
- The Changes applied successfully message is displayed at the top of the page.
Depending on the current Status, you can select one of the following:
- Active - The space is available and specified members can interact.
- Suspend - Select to suspend the space. Space members cannot view space posts, rooms or comments. Billing is not stopped.
- Unmanage - Select to change the space from a managed space to an unmanaged space. Billing is stopped. The space is reverted to a Free Kore plan and continues as an unmanaged space in the domain.
- Delete - Select to delete the space.