Many websites (for example, CNN® and Yahoo®) generally publish their content as RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds. You can receive RSS feeds in your Kore account, by adding a Bot task for RSS feeds .
Add a Bot Alert for RSS feeds:
- Copy the RSS feed URL from your favorite website.
- On the Get Bots screen, tap RSS .
- Tap Add. The RSS bot will be added to your account.
- On the Bots tab of the Messages screen, Bot messages for RSS will be displayed. Tap the Bot for RSS.
- On the RSS screen, tap Manage on the top right corner of the screen.
- On the Manage RSS screen, tap Setup against the New Item in Feed task.
- On the Setup Task screen that is displayed, configure the Bot task by entering RSS feed name and URL.
Updates from your favorite website will display on the Bots tab of the Messages screen.