Kore message action policies enable you to control the actions that a recipient can use for your message. You can control the ability for the message recipient to forward, copy, save, and even enable notifications if a message recipient takes a screenshot of your message.
Preventing Copying, Saving, and Forwarding of Messages
On your smartphone, you can prevent copying, saving, and forwarding of messages by applying action policies.
- On the Compose Message field, tap . The Message Control screen is displayed.
- On the Message Control screen, select Actions on the Message Control screen.
- Select one or more message interaction policies:
- No forward - Disables the forward command for the Kore message, in the recipient account. In addition, the No copy, No save, and Screen capture alert policies are selected automatically. For more information, see Selective Message Forwarding Policy.
- No copy - Disables the copy command for the Kore message, in the recipient account. In addition, the No save and Screen capture alert policies are selected automatically.
Note: You can remove the automatic selections of No copy, No save and Screen capture alert.
- No save - This policy can be applied when you do not want the message recipient to save a file attachment locally. When applied, the Download and Copy Link options are disabled for the file attachment even though it is listed on the Files > Recent tab of the Files screen.
- Screen capture alert - This policy does not disable the screenshot functionality of a smartphone. However, you will receive a notification if someone takes a screenshot of your message using a smartphone. For more information, see Screen Shot Notifications.
- Tap Save. The action policy is applied to your message.
Tip: Add the message action policy to a message control template to reuse the action policy in other messages.
On Kore Desktop for Web or Desktop App, click the Message Control icon on the Compose Message field, and then click Action. On the Action dialog, select one or more message interaction policies, and then click Apply.
Note: If you are a recipient of a message with applied policies, you can only view the message only on Kore Desktop App for Windows®, and Mac® or smartphones for iPhone®, AndroidTM. Messages with message delivery policies cannot be viewed in Kore Desktop for Web.