You can add Bots to a room inside a space, by selecting Bots related to your work or project.
To add a Bot to a room using your smartphone:
- Tap Manage on the room screen. The Manage < Room Name > screen is displayed.
- In the Manage Bots section, tap +Add. The Get Bots screen is displayed.
- Tap and select a Bot, and then click Add to add and configure the Bot for your room.
In this example, tap and select the Twitter Bot on the Bot Store screen. The Twitter Bot screen is displayed.
- Tap Add as shown below, and the Kore Bot for Twitter is added to your account and displayed on the Bots tab.
Add Bots to a room using your desktop web or app:
- Click Manage on the top right corner of the Room tab. The General info page is displayed.
- Click + Add bot. You can select to add a Bot either from the Bot Store or from My Bots.
- Point to a Bot and then click Add to add it to the room.
In this example, point to the Twitter Bot on the Get Bots screen.
- On the Kore Bot screen for Twitter, click Add. The Kore Bot for Twitter is added to your account, and is displayed on the Bots tab.