As a Space Admin, you may need to add new participants from your space into a room, or if needed, remove a space member from a room. You may also need to modify the room participants privileges, as well as general room settings. This topic describes how to modify the settings of an existing room in your space using the Space Admin Console.
- On the Manage Rooms page in the Manage Rooms module in the Kore Space Admin Console, click a room in the Room Name column to modify. The Editing < Room Name > dialog is displayed.
- On the Name & Settings tab, in the Room Name field, you can modify the room name.
- Optionally, in the Room Purpose field, you can modify or add a description for the room.
- In the Posting Control section in the Allow coworkers outside the space to post to this room field, select YES or NO to enable or disable external users in the your space to post messages and comments.
- In the Email Handle section in the Allow posting via email field, select YES or NO to enable or disable user permission to post messages in the room by sending an email to a proxy email address. Click Save.
- Note: A unique proxy email address is generated automatically when a space owner creates a space and enables use of an email proxy.
- On the Participants tab in the Member Name column, select or clear the space members that you want to add or remove as room participants, and then click Save.
The Successfully updated Room message is displayed at the top of the Manage Rooms page.