You can enable a Bot message from JIRA (Atlassian® JIRA is a bug tracking tool) to appear in your room, whenever an issue is created, updated, or deleted.
- Add a Bot for JIRA to a room and copy the webhook:
- Tap Info on the room screen.
- On the Manage < Room Name > screen that is displayed, in the Manage Bots section, tap +Add.
- On the Get Bots screen that is displayed, search and tap JIRA.
- On the JIRA screen, tap Add.
JIRA is installed in your room.
- Tap OK.
- On the Manage < Room Name > screen that is displayed, tap JIRA.
- Tap Setup against any task that you choose, for example, Project Updates via Web Hook.
- On the Setup Task screen, tap Activate.
Instructions with a web hook are displayed for you to copy to clipboard and continue your configuration of the Bot for JIRA.
- Navigate to JIRA, login as Administrator and add the webhook to your JIRA account:
Tip: Add a JQL query to filter your Bot messages according to specific JIRA events, like creation of a JIRA issue in your chosen project.
Note: The procedure to add a webhook to JIRA may vary between different JIRA versions.
JIRA Bot messages will be displayed on your room screen of your Kore account, in a space. In this example, the alerts are displayed inside a room called Bugs, for which the JIRA Bot was setup.