In Kore Messenger on your smartphone, when you setup an expiration policy for a message, you must specify a time period for the message to be visible and accessible by the message recipient.
- In Kore Messenger on the Compose Message field, tap the Message Control icon.
- Tap Expire. The message control Expire screen is displayed.
- On the Expire screen, perform one of the following steps to set an expiration policy:
- To select an expiration time period: On the on Date tab, rotate the Time Delay dial and select a time period.
- To set an expiration date: On the on Date tab, tap and select an expiration date and time in the Expire on field.
- To enable a message to expire after a certain viewing time: On the by View tab, rotate the Time Delay dial and select a viewing time period.
- To enable a message to expire after a certain number of views: On the by View tab, select the number of views in the Number of views field.
Your message control policy to expire a message is enabled.
On Kore Desktop for Web or Desktop App, on Compose Message field, click the Message Control icon, and then click Expire. On the Expire dialog, set the on Date & Time and on View count and time on your message, and then click Apply.
Tip: Add the message expiry policy to a message control template to reuse the same policy in other messages.
Note: If you are a recipient of a message with applied policies, you can only view the message only on Kore Desktop App for Windows®, and Mac® or smartphones for iPhone®, AndroidTM. Messages with message delivery policies cannot be viewed in Kore Desktop for Web.