A message control template is a collection of predefined message control policies that can be reused for multiple messages. A message control template may consist of one or more message control policies.
There are three types of message control templates:
- YOURS - Templates created by you.
- KORE - Templates created by Kore.
- COMPANY - Templates created by your company enterprise admin.
Creating a Template
On your smartphone, you can create a message control template while applying policies to a message.
- On a smartphone in Kore Messenger, in the Compose Message field, tap the Message Control icon. The Message Control screen is displayed.
- Create one or more delivery, access, actions, and expire message control policies. For more information, see Message Lifecycle Management.
- On the Template tab, tap Save as Template.
Your message control template is saved and applied to the message. Additionally, it is available on the Template tab, in the YOURS section to apply to future messages.
Applying a message template
You can apply a defined message control template to a message.
- On a smartphone, in the Compose Message field screen, tap Message Control . The Message Control screen is displayed.
- Tap the Template tab. The Template message control screen is displayed.
- Select a template listed on any one of the YOURS, KORE, or COMPANY tabs.
- Tap Close.
The message control template is applied to your message.
On Kore Desktop for Web or Desktop App, in the Compose Message field, click the Message Control icon, and then create one or more message control policies. To create a new template, click Template, and then Save as Template.
To apply a template on a message, click Message Control , click Template, and then select a template from YOURS, KORE, or COMPANY tabs. Click to close the Template dialog.
Note: If you are a recipient of a message with applied policies, you can only view the message only on Kore Desktop App for Windows®, and Mac® or smartphones for iPhone®, AndroidTM. Messages with message delivery policies cannot be viewed in Kore Desktop for Web.