Kore.ai Messenger notifies you of your new messages and team activity with push message notifications and visual notifications such as labels for displaying the count of unread messages or a blue dot that represents unread messages.
There are two types of notifications:
- Message notifications
- Team notifications
This article describes how to access your Collab.ai Messenger notifications.
Message notifications are available for chat messages, emails, and incoming bot task messages. Look for the blue dot indicating unread chat messages, emails, and bot task messages.
Notifications for teams are available for new direct messages from one team member directly to another, room messages and comments, and any @mentions. The team notifications displayed on the Notification icon icon include team invitations, requests to join a team, and @mentions.
On the smartphone app, teams with colored backgrounds are the teams with unread messages. The rooms with unread messages are displayed with a blue dot indicating that you have unread messages in the room as shown above.
On Desktop Web or the Desktop app, you can look for the blue dot for teams when you have unread team posts and comments.
Mute Your Notifications
Notifications are enabled by default for all messages, teams, and bots. You can selectively mute your notifications, either for temporary periods, or permanently.
On your smartphone app:
- For Chats: On the Chats screen, select a chat to mute notifications for, tap the Manage icon, and then enable Mute Conversation.
- For Teams: On the Teams screen, select a team to mute notifications for, tap the Manage icon, and then enable Mute Team.
- For a Team Room: On the Teams screen, select a team that has the room to mute notifications for, on the Rooms screen, select a room to mute notifications for, tap the Manage icon, and then enable Mute Room.
- For Team Chats: On the Teams screen, select a team that has the chat to mute notifications for, on the Chats screen, tap the Manage icon, and then enable Mute Conversation.
- For Bots: On the Bots screen, select a bot to mute notifications for, the Manage icon, and enable Mute all notifications.
On Desktop for Web or Desktop app:
- For Chats: On the Chats page, click Manage, click Mute Notification, and then select a time period.
- For Teams: On the Teams page, click the More icon, click Team Settings, and then in the Team Settings dialog, click Mute team, and then select a time period.
- For a Team Room: On the Teams page, select a team to mute notifications for, on the Room page, click Manage Room, and then on the Settings tab, select Mute Notification.
- On the Bots page, click Manage, and if any tasks with notifications are configured for the bot, in the More options section, click Mute Notifications.
To customize your notifications, see Customize your notifications.