On the Activity Report page in the Analytics module of the Kore Enterprise Admin Console, you can view graphical and statistical date for your Kore account usage activity. You can use the analytical information about your Kore account to make informed decisions to manage and administer managed users and managed spaces as well as your message policy for your organization. The Activity Report page shows you the type of information, such as video, text, and images, that are shared between your company users, unmanaged users, and external users.
The following illustration shows an example of the Activity Report page in the Analytics Module:
Setting the Time Period
You can set the time period for data using the time period selector shown in the following illustration.
To change the default time period, select one of:
- All Time - All data aggregated since the account was opened.
- 7 Days - Data aggregated during the previous seven days is displayed.
- 24 Hours - Only data aggregated during the immediately preceding 24 hours is displayed.
- Custom - Click to display the Custom Date Range dialog that you can use to define a specific date period. This feature is only available to Enterprise Premium Plan accounts. On the left side, select or enter a start date, and then on the right side, select or enter the end data for displaying activity data as shown in the following illustration.
About Activity Reports
There are three sections on the Activity Report page in the Enterprise Admin Console. In each section, four of the latest activity entries are displayed. To see all activity for that section, click View All. You can view activity reports for:
- Activity by Managed Users - Lists managed user activity for all users for the specified time period. Each user is defined by status, messaging activity, Bot activity, and storage data as shown in the following illustration.
- Bot Activity by Managed Users - Lists Bot activity by managed users for the specified time period. Each Bot is defined by Bot type, number of alerts or tasks by managed users, and the number of managed users with activity for that Bot as shown in the following illustration.
- Activity in Managed Spaces - Lists space activity for managed spaces for the specified time period. Each Bot is defined by the number of members, number of posts, number of comments, Bot activity in the space, and storage data as shown in the following illustration.
You may also want to view a list of all Kore events for auditing or troubleshooting purposes. For more information, see Viewing System and User Events.