By default, the Kore Space Admin and Space Member roles are the only available roles for a space, and are read-only. Complete the steps in the following procedure to create a custom role, and then define a custom set of permissions for space members assigned to that role.
- On the Roles & Permissions page in the Roles & Permissions module in the Space Admin Console, on the Action bar, click Add New. The Create New Space Admin Role dialog is displayed.
- On the Name & Desc tab, in the Space Admin Role Name field, enter the name of the new Space Admin role.
- Optionally, in the Description field, enter a description for the new Space Admin role.
- On the Permissions tab, select Assign or Revoke for the permissions that you want to add or remove from the custom Space Admin role. For more information, see About Custom Permissions.
- On the Applied To tab, select one or more space members in the Member Name column to apply the custom role to, and then click Save.
The Role Updated message is displayed and the new role is added to the Roles & Permissions page.