You can use this procedure in the Enterprise Admin Console to change an existing managed team to an unmanaged team suspend a managed team. When a managed team is suspended, any pending user invitations to invited users are cancelled.
There are no restrictions on the number of teams a managed user can create or own on an enterprise paid plan.
This topic describes how to unmanage or suspend a team, and if you are a Team Owner, to delete a team.
- In the Users & Teams module, on the Managed Teams tab on the Teams page, select one or more managed teams to change to an unmanaged team in your domain, and then in the Group Action drop-down list, select Unmanage or Suspend.
- Review the List of teams to be Deleted section, and then click Continue.
Note: If any of the selected teams cannot be modified, for example, cannot deleted because you are not the Team Owner, the List of teams NOT Ready to be Deleted is displayed.
- In the List of Teams to take Actions section, select one of:
- In the Confirm Actions on Managed Teams dialog, click Apply Actions.
- In the Confirmation dialog, click Close.
Warning: The Delete action operation is permanent and cannot be undone.
The managed team action is applied to the team and is no longer a managed team in your domain.