You may want to create one or more groups of users in your domain for users with, for example, a related interest, department, or location. Groups created by the admin are not visible to the user and are for administrative purposes only. This topic describes how to define a new group and add users, or existing groups of users to that group.
- In the Users & Spaces module, on the Groups page, on the Action bar, click Add new group. The Create New User Group dialog is displayed.
- On the Common tab, in the Group Name field, enter the name for the group.
- Optionally, in the Description field, enter a description for the group.
- Click the Members tab, and then in the Available Users/Groups section, optionally Sort and then select a Filter to display users and groups that can be added to the new group.
- Select one or more Kore users and Kore groups, and then click , or to add all available users and groups, click .
- Click Save. The group is created and the Groups page is displayed.
The Group Updated message is displayed at the top of the page.