You may need to modify the members of a group. This topic describes how to modify the common group properties and the membership of an existing group.
- In the Users & Spaces module, on the Groups page, in the Group Name column, click the name of the group to modify. The Editing User Group - < User Group Name > dialog is displayed.
- On the Common tab, you can modify the Group Name and Description field.
- On the Members tab, in the Available Users/Groups and Current Members sections, optionally Sort, and then select a Filter to display users and groups to add or remove.
- To modify the members of the group, you can:
- Select one or more users and groups, and then click to add new group members, or click to remove the selected group members.
- Click to add all available group members, or click to remove all current group members.
- Click Save. The group is modified and the Groups page is displayed.