On the Audit Report page in the Analytics module in the Kore.ai Enterprise Admin Console, you can view both system and user events. This topic describes how to view and filter system events.
- On the Audit Report page in the Analytics module in the Enterprise Admin Console in the View Options section, in the Start Date field, enter or select a date to define time period start date.
- In the End Date field, enter select the time period end date for the report.
- In the Event Category drop-down list, select All or one category. Depending on the selected event category, the values in the Event Name drop-down list are dynamically populated.
- Select All or a single event in the Event Name drop-down list.
- Click Update. The filtered results are displayed.
Tip: Click any row to view details about the event as shown in the following illustration.