Complete the steps in the following procedure to define a reusable geo-fence location that you can use as a message policy for Kore messages.
- In the Message Control module on the Geo Fence Locations page, click Add New. The Create New Geo Fence(Zones) dialog is displayed.
- On the Name tab, in the Geo Zone Name field, enter the geo-fence name, for example, My Office.
- Optionally, in the Description field, enter the description of the geo-fence location displayed on the Geo Fence Locations page.
- In the Status field, set the status of the geo-fence location to Published or Unpublished to enable or disable sharing of the geo-fence location with other users immediately after you save the geo-fence, and then click Next.
- On the Define Geo Fence (Zone) tab, in the find-as-you-type Search or Enter Address field, enter the address of your geo-fence location, and then select the address in the drop-down list when displayed.
- Optionally, you can drag-and-drop the red Location icon, or the black Radius icon to modify the location, or the radius around that location.
- Click Save.
The geo-fence location is saved and the Geo Fence Locations page is displayed.