In the Kore.ai Enterprise Admin Console, when a messaging rule for a message control template sender to a recipient conflicts with the messaging rule defined for another message control template, you must specify which messaging rule to apply for each sender and recipient conflict. When you save a messaging rule, if there are any sender and recipient conflicts with other messaging rules, the Conflict detected in Messaging Rules dialog is automatically displayed as shown in the following illustration.
This topic describes how to resolve messaging rules conflicts when a sender and recipient combination in one messaging rule conflicts with the same sender and recipient combination in another messaging rule.
- On the Conflict detected in Messaging Rules dialog, click View Conflicts. The Sender-Recipient Conflicts dialog is displayed.
- In the list of sender and recipient combinations, for each combination of sender and recipient, select Current or New for the messaging rule and message control template to apply, and then one of the following options:
Note: The default setting for sender and recipient combination conflicts is to use the current messaging rule.
- Retain Current for all - No changes are made to any of the existing sender and recipient combinations, and then click Apply Selected Rules.
- or -
- Apply New to all - All conflicting sender and recipient combination conflicts are resolved using the new messaging rule, and then click Apply Selected Rules.
- or -
- Apply Selected Rules - The selected options for Sender-Recipient combination conflicts are applied.
The Messaging Rules updated message is displayed at the top of the page.