You can create a file to invite users in your organization to become Kore.ai Messenger users that you can manage as an Enterprise Admin. This topic describes how to create a file that contains the email addresses and user information, such as first and last name, phone number, department, and so forth, for the Kore.ai Messenger users that you want to invite to become Kore.ai Messenger users in your domain.
If you only have email address information for your domain users, it would be easier to create and import a bulk invite user file instead. For more information, see Create a Bulk Invite File.
Import File Requirements
When you create an import file, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The first row identifies the Kore.ai account field names to save the data to.
- The following Kore.ai account fields are required:
- Email ID
- First Name
- Last Name
- User Status - One of
- Create one row for each Kore.ai Messenger user
- Valid field delimiters are comma, pipe, semicolon, and tab
When using an import file, the following validation rules are applied:
- Entries with invalid email address, email formats, or use invalid domains are ignored.
- Each successful import of an email address generates an invitation email to become a Kore.ai Messenger user.
- An imported email ID for an active Kore.ai Messenger user is not sent an invitation email.
- Imported users with status set to Activate are sent a notification that the Kore.ai account is activated.
For a .txt file:
To create an import file
- In a text editor or spreadsheet, enter the field IDs on the first line, and then enter a complete email address and data on each following line or in a comma-separated list as shown in the following example:
Email ID, First Name, Last Name, Work Phone, Title, Department, User Status
- Save the import file as a .txt or .csv file, for example, MyImportFile.txt or MyImportFile.csv.
After you create an import file, you can upload the file to invite your domain users. For more information, see Upload an Import File.