On the Managed Users tab on the Users page in the Users & Teams module in the Kore.ai Enterprise Admin Console, you can click a managed user in the Name column to view and modify user status, group membership, compliance, and assigned message control templates on the < User > page. You can also review and edit user profile information and reset the user password if needed.
The following illustration shows an example of the < User > page.
You can view the following user account activity information on the < User > page:
- User name and email address or mobile number used to register with Kore.ai Messenger.
- Date and time when the user last logged in to Kore.ai Messenger.
- User Status
- Admin Role, if any
- Application Role restrictions, if any
- Transfer of Primary Master Admin role, for Primary Master Admin only
- User profile picture
- Profile information such as company title, telephone, address, and so forth
- Groups that the user belongs to
- Edit Groups
- Reset Password, if SSO is not enabled
- Managed teams that the user is a member of
- Assigned message control templates
- Number of compliance items
- Custom Admin roles assigned, if any
- Active sessions
In This Section
After you modify the settings for one managed user, you may want to review other managed users. For more information, see Managing Your Users.