When your company users enroll into Kore, they must accept the Terms of Service policy for Kore. You may want to supplement the Terms of Service policy with your own company polices. This topic describes how a define a custom company supplemental policy.
- In the Branding module, on the Usage Policy page, select Include supplemental usage policy. The Supplemental Usage Policy section is displayed.
- On the rightmost side of the Supplemental Usage Policy text box, click Edit. The Supplemental Usage Policy dialog is displayed.
- In the text box, enter or modify the text for your Supplemental Policy and format the text using the Formatting toolbar located at the top of the Supplemental Usage Policy dialog, and then click Save. The Supplemental Usage Policy dialog is closed and the Supplemental Usage Policy section is displayed.
- Optionally, select Apply to new users to require new users to accept the supplemental policy.
- When Apply to new users is selected, you can optionally select Apply to existing users also to require users that have already accepted the standard Kore Terms of Service Policy and any previous version of the Supplemental Policy to also accept this version at their next log on.
- Click Apply.
The Supplemental Usage Policy template is saved and the Policy updated successfully message is displayed at the top of the page..