After you initially log on in Kore as an Enterprise Admin, unless you have a sales contract with Kore for fixed users subscriptions, you will not have access to any of the modules in the Enterprise Admin Console until you complete a one-time domain verification. This topic describes how to verify your domain using a <meta> tag.
You can also complete a domain verification using a TXT record. For more information, see Verify a Domain using a Text Record.
Complete the steps in the following procedure to verify your domain by adding a <meta> tag to your domain.
- Log on to the Enterprise Admin Console. The Domain Management page is displayed, showing your domain as Pending Verification.
- In the row for your domain, click Begin Verification. The Domain Verification page is displayed.
- Select Add a <meta> tag to domain home page, and then click Next. The unique token for your domain is displayed.
- Copy and paste the unique Kore verification token, or <meta> tag value into a text editor.
- Add a <meta> tag around the token as shown in the following example:
<meta name="kore-domain-verification" content="eLlODZiOqVZDuKRPXgE81pJXBniHR7z2OtGxP5LnD84">where:
content="< Kore Domain Verification Token >"
- Copy the <meta> tag with the unique Kore verification token into the <head> element of your domain home page as shown in the following example. You may need administrator access to modify your domain home page content.
<title> Company Homepage </title>
<meta name="kore-domain-verification" content="eLlODZiOqVZDuKRPXgE81pJXBniHR7z2OtGxP5LnD84">
Welcome to the company homepage.
- Save the changes to your domain home page and then publish the web page. You can click Check Now, however, it can take up to 24 hours for some web pages to be available for public access.
- After your domain home page is published and publicly available, log on to the Enterprise Admin Console, and then click Check Verification Status. The Domain Verification Information page is displayed.
Note: If the We are sorry! Kore could not successfully verify the domain... message is displayed, see Troubleshooting Domain Verification.
When your domain is successfully verified, you should have access to all modules in the Enterprise Admin Console. For more information, see About the Kore Enterprise Admin Console.