Complete the steps in the following procedure to create a new password policy for managed users in your domain on the Password Policy page in the Security module of the Kore.ai Enterprise Admin Console.
If you are using Single Sign On, you must first disable Single Sign-On before you can create a password policy. For more information, see Enable or Disable Single Sign-On.
- In the Security module, on the Password Policy page in the Enterprise Admin Console, in the Select your desired options section, specify the following properties:
- Minimum Password Length - The minimum number of characters and letters for a password.
- Include Numeric Values - At least one numeric character is required in the password.
- Include Alphabets - At least one letter is required in the password.
- Enforce UPPER CASE Letters - When Include Alphabets is enabled, at least one upper case letter is required in the password.
- Enforce lower case Letters - When Include Alphabets is enabled, at least one lower case letter is required in the password.
- Include Special Characters - At least one special character is required in the password.
- Optionally, in the Set password expiration policy section, enable a password expiration date between 1 and 365 days, and the number of days in advance that a user should be notified before the password expires.
- Optionally, in the Decide how this affects existing users section, you can enable if the password requirements apply to current managed users. By default, a new password policy only applies to new users.
- Click Save.
The Password rules are saved message is displayed at the top of the page.